How to Submit a Proposal for Review
How to submit a proposal for review Heading link
New applications are submitted for review via myProposals. Secondary/supplementary documents after an application is reviewed should be submitted via OSPWeb. Additional clarification between myProposals submissions and OSPWeb submissions can be found here.
- Add all proposal information and documents to a new myProposals transmittal document.
- Obtain all necessary project certifications/approvals in myResearch Portal.
- Submit the myProposals transmittal document and the sponsor application to OSP at least 5 business days prior to the sponsor deadline.
- OSP reviews and identifies any issues that require revision.
- OSP provides institutional endorsement of the proposal and in the case of non-electronic submission returns it to the PI/Department for routing . If submission is required by the authorized official/business office, OSP forwards the proposal to the sponsor via their applicable electronic system.