We encourage everyone to attend this impressive event, and also to serve as judges. Light lunch will be provided, and parking is available in Lot 5. If you have any questions or needs, please contact us at email@example.com.
Description of Duties
- Judges will be required to rate the quality of each student's presentation in the following three categories: 1) abstract, 2) poster/display, and 3) 7 minute presentation plus 3 minute question-and-answer period.
- Significant latitude will be offered on how to assign points in each category, although a suggested point breakdown will be given on the judging form.
- Judging forms will be given on the conference day, during check-in (from 12pm-12:30pm).
- We expect that judges will evaluate a minimum of three presentations.
- 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm (Lunch and Orientation)
- 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm (Judging and Presentations)
- 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm (Reception and Prizes)