UIC Postdoctoral Fellow Travel Award (Travel Period 9/1 to 11/30)
July 31, 2020
5:00 PM - 5:00 PM
The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Office of Postdoctoral Affairs would like to offer travel awards intended to assist UIC postdoctoral fellows who are presenting their research at national or international professional meetings and conferences.
Applicants must be UIC postdoctoral fellows with a full time appointment as a Postdoctoral Research Associate or Postdoctoral Research Fellow, and within five years of receipt of a terminal doctorate degree (e.g. PhD/MD/PharmD). If you consider yourself a postdoc but have a different title please reach out to email@example.com for inquiry.
- The maximum amount to be awarded is $500.
- Applicants may only submit a single application per award cycle and may not submit applications for two conferences in the same award period. Those who are not selected are welcome to reapply.
- Applicants must apply and be approved for the award before anticipated travel.
- Funds from the travel awards are not transferable to another conference or lab member.
- Applicants can only receive a single travel award during the entire course of their fellowship at UIC.
- Funding may be used for conference registration, abstract submission fees, travel and hotel.
Please see policy and guidelines and request form.
Oct 21, 2019
Feb 3, 2020