UIC Postdoctoral Fellow Small Scholarship Award (Meeting Period 9/1 to 11/30)
August 15, 2020
5:00 PM - 5:00 PM
The University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Office of Postdoctoral Affairs would like to offer a new $100 award that can be used toward advancing scholarship, learning, and professional development in the time of COVID. These small awards could be used toward attending a virtual conference or professional development course or workshop, or be used to offset the cost of a professional membership or subscription to a professional journal, for example.
Applicants must be UIC postdoctoral fellows with a full time appointment as a Postdoctoral Research Associate or Postdoctoral Research Fellow, and within five years of receipt of a terminal doctorate degree (e.g. PhD/MD/PharmD). If you consider yourself a postdoc but have a different title please reach out to email@example.com for inquiry.
This award is in addition to the $500 UIC Postdoctoral Fellow Travel Award, so all postdocs will be eligible to apply, regardless of whether you have previously been awarded a Travel Award.
- The maximum amount to be awarded is $100.
- Applicants may only submit a single application per award cycle. Those who are not selected are welcome to reapply.
- Applicants must apply and be approved for the award before the professional activity takes place.
- Funds from the awards are not transferable to another professional activity or lab member.
- Applicants can only receive a single small scholarship award during the entire course of their fellowship at UIC.
Please see policy and guidelines and request form.
Jul 16, 2020
Jul 16, 2020