MyResearch Portal version 2.0 should be used for all sponsored research related information. UIeRA/InfoEd is no longer available. ORSWeb is now live for all departments to submit documents via ORSWeb, our new web based document delivery system. Access ORSWeb and visit our website for instructions. Beginning Monday, September 12, 2016, ORS will no longer accept documents at our front desk or via the awards listserv. All documents should be submitted via ORSWeb and the new ORS routing forms must be used when submitting documents to ORS.Visit our ORS Events page at to sign up for training opportunities. Training is available for the myResearch Portal, ORSWeb, and the new ORS routing forms.
ORS Minimum Required Documents for Proposals
- PAF with ALL appropriate signatures
- Abstract/scope of work
- Budget narrative/justification
- Sponsor application forms
- If applicable, IDC (Indirect Cost) Waiver Form and supporting sponsor guidelines, for all budgets that utilize an Indirect Cost/F&A rate that differs from our current F&A rates
* If not provided at proposal stage, the full and final proposal must be submitted to ORS via a Request-for-Action (RFA) form within 5 business days of submission.
- Three (3) business days for hardcopy submission
- Five (5) business days for electronic submission including Grants.gov and Fastlane*
*This includes sending the completed Grants.gov file or giving ORS access to Fastlane file
Please note that the department is responsible for submission of all hardcopy proposals.