We encourage everyone to attend this impressive event, and also to serve as judges. Light lunch will be provided, and parking is available in Lot 5.
Description of Duties
- Judges will be required to rate the quality of each student's presentation in the following three categories: 1) abstract, 2) poster/display, and 3) 7 minute presentation plus 3 minute question-and-answer period.
- Significant latitude will be offered on how to assign points in each category, although a suggested point breakdown will be given on the judging form.
- Judging forms will be given on the conference day, during check-in (from 12pm-12:30pm).
- We expect that judges will evaluate a minimum of three presentations.
- 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm (Lunch and Orientation)
- 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm (Judging and Presentations)
- 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm (Reception and Prizes)