The purpose of the NINDS Neurological Sciences Academic Development Award (NSADA K12) is to facilitate and support the research career development of pediatric neurologists at educational institutions or professional organizations who have made a commitment to independent research careers. The NSADA program is intended to provide three consecutive years of support to individuals to provide them with the knowledge, tools and research experience that will enable them to transition to significant, individually-supported research.
UIC is allowed one submission.
|UIC Letter of Intent||
August 22, 2014
|UIC Internal Competition||
|Sponsor Letter of Intent||
October 12, 2014
Letter of Intent
Depending upon the number of LOIs submitted, OVCR might be required to facilitate an internal peer review process to select UIC’s submission(s) to this program. White paper instructions will be posted if necessary.
eLOI Form & Instructions
- Download the file directly to your computer or to a disk, right click on the link, then select "save link as" or "save target as" from the dropdown options.
- Open eLOI.
- Position the hand pointer inside a form field and click.
- To accept the field change and go to the next field, press Tab or use your mouse to click on the next form field.
- To accept the field change and go to the previous field, press Shift + Tab or use your mouse to click on the previous form field.
- Complete the form fields.
- After completing the form, click “Save” then click “Submit to RDS@uic.edu”.
Letter of Intent (LOI): eLOI Form (Fillable PDF*)
- Fields highlighted in red are required to successfully submit the form.
- Do not print then submit scanned version of e-LOI via email.
Please contact Tony Halford at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6-7036 with any questions.
If an authorized principal investigator is not listed above, please consider the limited competition still open. Contact RDS@uic.edu for further information.