Internal Competition Completed
Principal Investigators Selected
- David Perkins, Medicine
This FOA invites applications from groups of two (2) or more institutions to participate in a clinical studies program to improve the long-term outcome of transplant recipients (thoracic organ, abdominal organ and vascular composite tissue). The Clinical Trials in Organ Transplantation (CTOT) program will support a cooperative, multi-institutional consortium for the conduct of interventional trials (Phase 1, 2, or 3) or observational clinical studies in organ or vascularized composite allotransplantation (VCA). Each clinical study must include associated mechanistic studies that focus on immune-mediated pathologic processes in allotransplantation or on mechanisms of immune activation and quiescence.
UIC is allowed one submission.
|UIC Letter of Intent||
August 9, 2013
|UIC Internal Competition||
|Sponsor Letter of Intent||
November 19, 2013
Letter of Intent
Depending upon the number of LOIs submitted, OVCR might be required to facilitate an internal peer review process to select UIC’s submission(s) to this program. White paper instructions will be posted if necessary.
eLOI Form & Instructions – Adobe Acrobat Requirements
- Download the file directly to your computer or to a disk, right click on the link, then select "save link as" or "save target as" from the dropdown options.
- Open eLOI.
- Position the hand pointer inside a form field and click.
- To accept the field change and go to the next field, press Tab or use your mouse to click on the next form field.
- To accept the field change and go to the previous field, press Shift + Tab or use your mouse to click on the previous form field.
- Complete the form fields.
- After completing the form, click “Save” then click “Submit to RDS@uic.edu”.
Letter of Intent (LOI): eLOI Form (Fillable PDF*)
- Fields highlighted in red are required to successfully submit the form.
- Do not print then submit scanned version of e-LOI via email.
Please contact Tony Halford at email@example.com or 6-7036 with any questions.
If an authorized principal investigator is not listed above, please consider the limited competition still open. Contact RDS@uic.edu for further information.