The Alliances for Graduate Education and the Professoriate (AGEP) program will support three types of projects described in this solicitation: 1) AGEP-Transformation (AGEP-T); 2) AGEP-Knowledge Adoption and Translation (AGEP-KAT); and 3) AGEP-Broadening Participation Research in STEM Education (AGEP-BPR).
AGEP is interested in proposals that include any or all science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields supported by the NSF, including the social, behavioral and economic sciences, and multi-, cross-, or inter- disciplinary fields.
An institution or organization may serve as the lead on one AGEP-Transformation collaborative proposal. An institution or organization may be a partner in multiple AGEP-Transformation projects; however the projects must be distinct and not overlap or have similar activities or education research components.
|UIC Letter of Intent||
November 15, 2013
|UIC Internal Competition||
|Sponsor Letter of Intent||
February 5, 2014
Letter of Intent
Depending upon the number of LOIs submitted, OVCR might be required to facilitate an internal peer review process to select UIC’s submission(s) to this program. White paper instructions will be posted if necessary.
eLOI Form & Instructions – Adobe Acrobat Requirements
- Download the file directly to your computer or to a disk, right click on the link, then select "save link as" or "save target as" from the dropdown options.
- Open eLOI.
- Position the hand pointer inside a form field and click.
- To accept the field change and go to the next field, press Tab or use your mouse to click on the next form field.
- To accept the field change and go to the previous field, press Shift + Tab or use your mouse to click on the previous form field.
- Complete the form fields.
- After completing the form, click “Save” then click “Submit to RDS@uic.edu”.
Letter of Intent (LOI): eLOI Form (Fillable PDF*)
- Fields highlighted in red are required to successfully submit the form.
- Do not print then submit scanned version of e-LOI via email.
Please contact Tony Halford at email@example.com or 6-7036 with any questions.
If an authorized principal investigator is not listed above, please consider the limited competition still open. Contact RDS@uic.edu for further information.