- START (Systemwide Tools for Administration of Research and Training) is the grants management software leveraging open source (Kuali Coeus) as well as University of Illinois developed software.
- The project will modernize and streamline the research enterprise at University of Illinois and reduce the administrative burden for faculty and business office staff, ultimately saving the University money and ensuring that we are fulfilling our financial, legal, and ethical obligations.
- myResearch integrates and displays information from a number of different university systems, giving faculty access to the information they need to prepare, submit, route, and manage their grants.
- myResearch Portal can be used by PI's and Business Managers
- MyResearch Portal Updates
START myDisclosures is the online application to perform the following processes for compliance with the University Policy on Conflict of Commitment and Interest:
- Academic Staff submit the Report of Non-University Activities (RNUA)
- Unit Executive Officers review and manage RNUA disclosures
- Investigators submit the Sponsor Specific – Significant Financial Interest disclosures
- Investigators manage Sponsor Specific Financial Conflicts of Interest (FCOI)
- Unit Executive Officers review Sponsor Specific FCOI Management Plans
- Investigators or business managers submit FCOI Checklists (coming in winter 2016/spring 2017)
- Investigator or business mangers track investigator FCOI training (coming in winter 2016/spring 2017)
- OPRS Live is a web-based, IRB submission system that allows PI’s and their staff to create and submit online IRB applications including electronic routing for signatures.
- ORSWeb is the web-based system used to deliver documents to ORS.
- ORSWeb eliminates the need to submit hard copies of all documents to our front office.
- ORSWeb sends emails confirming receipt of delivery and assignment to ORS personnel for review.